- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 day
- Skill level Elementary and Middle School grade levels available
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
For Trampoline Parks.
This was created for trampoline parks to host events that require more rigorous academic components. This full STEM package includes all lessons, physical materials, training, marketing tools, and implementation support needed to build a robust K – 8th grade STEM program. Each lesson is aligned to state and/or national math and science standards. It is organzied by both grade and state.
Lesson Topics include:
Each lesson includes:
- Videos with grade-specific instructions
- Activities that are aligned to state and/or national education standards
- Science experiments, STEM projects, and Math explorations
- Assignments in a pdf, printable format
- Physical materials for STEM projects
- Training in leading STEM educational events
- Implementation e-handbook and best practices
Events could include:
- School-wide field trips
- Full summer STEM camps
Contact MathMind Workshop for pricing and purchasing options.
Learn about the different types of motion and explore the motions of swinging pendulums.
Explore the properties of magnets, magnetic materials, and the magnetic force. Then pit the force of magnetism against the force of gravity to make magnets bounce in a unique STEM project.
The Force of Gravity
The forces at play on a trampoline are what make it fun. Investigate balanced and unbalanced forces and the force of gravity. Then build, test, and analyze a STEM project that defys gravity.
Kinetic and Potential energy keep you bouncing on a trampoline! Explore transfer of energy through collisions and then build and test your own collision.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings