Unlimited Multi-User License – $900.00
20% discount for members of IATP
Call 678-718-8068 to place your order.
The STEM starter program has 3 courses.
- Bouncing! ($300)
- Double Bouncing! ($300)
- Swinging! ($300)
Each course includes:
- Instructional slides
- Activitiy sheets
- Material list*
- Sample marketing flyer
- Implementation guide*
*Pre-packaged material kits, training, and support, are also available for purchase.
Park STEM events could include:
- Drop-off digital learning time and pop-in play
- Summer camp STEM days
- Community-camp field trips
- Homeschool field trips
Annual Multi-User License – Call for pricing
This full STEM package includes all courses, materials, training, marketing tools, and implementation support needed to build a robust K – 8th grade STEM program that parks can use to launch academic STEM events. The courses are aligned to state standards and are grade specific by state.
- Bouncing! (Force)
- Sticking! (Magnetism)
- Swinging! (Motion)
- Sliding! (Energy)
- Shaking! (Sound Vibrations)
- Falling! (Gravity)
- Videos with grade-specific instructions
- Activities that are aligned to state and/or national education standards
- Science experiments, STEM projects, and Math explorations
- Assignments in a pdf, printable format
- Physical materials for STEM projects
- Training in leading STEM educational events
- Implementation e-handbook and best practices
Events could include:
- School-wide field trips
- Full summer STEM camps
How to choose the best STEM program for your park
Step 1. DECIDE YOUR AUDIENCE
Do you want to host small groups of 10 – 15 kids such as school break camps, homeschool groups, or digital learning pods? Check out our STEM Starter Program.
Do you want to host large groups of 100 – 200 school students at a STEM field trip? Look into our STEM Suites Program.
Step 2. PICK YOUR PROGRAM
The STEM Starter Program is for smaller, more casual groups. It’s easy to implement and can be used independently by jumpers or with some guidance from a park employee. Materials are optional, courses are flexible.
The STEM Suites Program is used for large groups of 100 – 200 students who come to the park for a field trip. Each course is grade-specific and is aligned to national and/or state learning standards. All required materials come with the STEM Suite Program along with marketing, training, an implementation guide, a best-practices handbook, and live support.
STep 3. GENERATE REVENUE
Turn any event into a STEM event and add an upcharge of $5 – $10! Use the STEM Starter program to offer drop-off care for digital learners and their working parents, to host a STEM night, or to invite a homeschool group into the park. With 8 STEM events a week you can increase your revenue by several hundred dollars.
Adding a STEM day camp can generate a revenue of $3,000 – $10,000.
Field trips that fill empty morning hours can generate revenue from $10,000 – $20,000 per year. Host 2-hour field trips for 120 kids, at $12 – $15 per student. Parks average 5-8 field trips in their first year, 10 – 12 in their second year, and 15 – 20 in their third year
Schools look for exciting field trips with an academic component in their community. A trampoline park is built on science concepts such as force, energy, gravity, and motion. This makes it the perfect place to explore, investigate, experiment, and engineer STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Let us help you bring a strong STEM program to your park and your community.
Sample our STEM Starter Videos
from the Course Bouncing!
Video Lesson: Bouncing! Middle Elementary Grades $39.99
Video Lesson: Bouncing! Upper Elementary Grades $39.99
Video Lesson: Bouncing! Middle School Grades $39.99
A STEM SUITE LICENSE INCLUDES
- One curriculum for each grade K – 5
- One materials kit per party room / STEM lab
- STEM Coordinator Handbook with best practices for staffing, scheduling, and coaching field trips
- Up to 6 hours of training for your STEM Coaches (travel not included in price)
- Up to 5 hours per week of support including marketing assistance, advice on communicating with STEM educators, STEM Field trip coaching support, scheduling suggestions, and more.
STEM SUITE FIELD TRIP PROCESS
- Are led by STEM Coaches trained by MathMind Workshop
- Take place in the party rooms
- Last between 30 and 50 minutes long
- Involve up to 30 students in one party room
- Engage students in a science investigation, an engineering challenge, and a math exploration
- Are flexible enough to work with your individual needs
WHAT PARK OWNERS ARE SAYING
Here at CFE Sky Zones (Atlanta, GA Area with three locations), we hit a home run when partnering with Math Mind Workshop. This is a company that has aligned closely with our values and our mission to better our brand while supporting our partners in education. We spent a couple of years limping along in providing an educational field trip by discussing with other curriculum writers; looking for help but not finding anything that would work with our operations teams.
The MMW curriculum writers continue to score high with the three primary counties that we serve when it comes to meeting our Georgia standards of excellence. It is creative, fun, and engaging teaching and materials that not only do the kids love, but that our team members who are coaching the kids enjoy using. As my team was starting out, we found MMW so supportive and committed to our success. I can not say enough good things about this partnership when it comes to excellence in teaching!
I highly recommend MMW as a partner in creating STEM Field Trips!