This starter program includes an e-package of mini-courses that can transform regular park events into educational STEM events.
The first course, Trampoline STEM, is posted here. The videos are free and the assignments can be downloaded for $1.99 by following the links. Other courses coming soon!
Each Course include:
- Activity Sheets for either print or digital format
- Trampoline park exploration activities
- STEM projects that can be done at home or in the park
- Implementation suggestions
Events could include:
- Drop-off digital learning time and pop-in play
- Summer camp STEM days
- Community-camp field trips
- Homeschool field trips
This full STEM package includes all courses, materials, training, marketing tools, and implementation support needed to build a robust K – 8th grade STEM program that parks can use to launch academic STEM events.
- Videos with grade-specific instructions
- Activities that are aligned to state and/or national education standards
- Science experiments, STEM projects, and Math explorations
- Assignments in a pdf, printable format
- Physical materials for STEM projects
- Training in leading STEM educational events
- Implementation e-handbook and best practices
Events could include:
- School-wide field trips
- Full summer STEM camps
Schools look for exciting field trips with an academic component in their community. A trampoline park is built on science concepts such as force, energy, gravity, and motion. This makes it the perfect place to explore, investigate, experiment, and engineer STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. Let us help you bring a strong STEM program to your park and your community.
FREE lesson videos from our STEM Starter Program!
Trampoline STEM – Bouncing
A STEM SUITE LICENSE INCLUDES
- One curriculum for each grade K – 5
- One materials kit per party room / STEM lab
- STEM Coordinator Handbook with best practices for staffing, scheduling, and coaching field trips
- Up to 6 hours of training for your STEM Coaches (travel not included in price)
- Up to 5 hours per week of support including marketing assistance, advice on communicating with STEM educators, STEM Field trip coaching support, scheduling suggestions, and more.
STEM SUITE FIELD TRIP PROCESS
- Are led by STEM Coaches trained by MathMind Workshop
- Take place in the party rooms
- Last between 30 and 50 minutes long
- Involve up to 30 students in one party room
- Engage students in a science investigation, an engineering challenge, and a math exploration
- Are flexible enough to work with your individual needs
WHAT PARK OWNERS ARE SAYING
Here at CFE Sky Zones (Atlanta, GA Area with three locations), we hit a home run when partnering with Math Mind Workshop. This is a company that has aligned closely with our values and our mission to better our brand while supporting our partners in education. We spent a couple of years limping along in providing an educational field trip by discussing with other curriculum writers; looking for help but not finding anything that would work with our operations teams.
The MMW curriculum writers continue to score high with the three primary counties that we serve when it comes to meeting our Georgia standards of excellence. It is creative, fun, and engaging teaching and materials that not only do the kids love, but that our team members who are coaching the kids enjoy using. As my team was starting out, we found MMW so supportive and committed to our success. I can not say enough good things about this partnership when it comes to excellence in teaching!
I highly recommend MMW as a partner in creating STEM Field Trips!